Friday, July 16, 2010

Diaper Bags

I enjoy looking around for stylish, practical, affordable diaper bags. Kalencom makes some really cute ones for under $100. I used to think $50 was a lot for a diaper bag, but as I keep searching I realize many cost over $200! I don't think I need to pay that much for a bag, but I still want something nice. Here are some nice diaper bags. Diaperbags.com also has many really great bags, but I don't like looking at their site. It's not very "pretty" if you know what I mean. You can buy the Kalencom bags on that site as well and may find them cheaper. Anyway, here are some pictures of the styles I like. I really like the Partridge one and the green w/ flowers one at the bottom. But all of these styles are cute!

1 comment:

hannah said...

These are really cute! The top one reminds me a little of my Vera Bradley diaper bag, which isn't actually a diaper bag but a big tote. I think the pattern is called 3 birds.