Thursday, July 15, 2010

Book Review: Terry Pratchett's The Wee Free Men

 The Wee Free Men (Discworld, #30)The Wee Free Men by Terry Pratchett

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I love Tiffany Aching and her compatriots, the Nac Mac Feegle. This story and the two that follow it are thoroughly entertaining and imaginative. Tiffany is a young girl who learns she has witchcraft in her blood. In her three-book series, she learns to use (or, rather, not use) magic to benefit the people of her village. The Nac Mac Feegle are 8-inch tall, vicious, comical men who aid Tiffany in her quests. Aside from the plot, The Wee Free Men is about a strong, courageous girl who must rely on herself to save the day. Magical.

View all my reviews >>

1 comment:

taylor noel said...

I've got to read this. Sounds sensational! :) Hey, I really love that you can connect your Goodreads reviews straight to your blogger wall - how do you do that?? I figured out how to connect it to my FB feed, but how can you have all your Goodreads reviews be simultaneously posted on your blog page? Let me know!