Thursday, July 15, 2010

Baby Stroller Goodness

Now, I’m not a mom, and I’m not pregnant yet, but my friend is and I’m helping her research baby products. Also, I intend to eventually have children, so I may as well start researching now.
I want to be sure that I have a stroller that is lightweight and folds up enough to fit in my car trunk since I can’t be sure to have an SUV by the time I have a baby. My favorite thus far that I’ve found is the Baby Jogger City Mini. It weighs under 17lbs and folds up with one hand (just grab the handle in the middle and lift; simple as that!). It also comes in great colors. Here is the link: http://www.babyjogger.com/city_mini_sngl_dtl.aspx.
A slightly more affordable option that still weighs in at around 17 lbs is the Graco Metrolight Stroller, shown here: http://www.gracobaby.com/Products/Pages/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductID=1750856. This one comes in many different styles, and its lower price includes accessories that would cost extra on the City Mini, such as the cupholders and the baby tray with cup holder. Those are nice accessories that would definitely come in handy.
I got to see the City Mini in person today at the Bellies and Babies boutique in downtown Chattanooga (Northshore), and it was a real beauty! It seemed to “drive” nicely, with larger wheels than the Graco stroller and a sleeker style, as well. But for the cost savings I may have to go with the Graco. I have lots of time to decide.

1 comment:

taylor noel said...

Hey precious sis! :D I love these ideas!! And I think it's just too cool that you have been looking for these baby items literally just before you found out you're pregnant! :D How ironic! These are so cute!! Love you!