Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year

So, a new year has started. What am I going to do with it? I have decided to make a healthier, happier me. No New Year's resolutions, no extreme dieting (as if!), and no beating myself up over eating some potato chips. However, I do want to eat less (my "serving" sizes are huge!), exercise more, and spend more time with God. I believe moderation is key, so I want to moderate my life. So far I haven't been very good about my eating habits, but I have avoided soda for the most part, and I'm getting better. I have exercised a little, too! I'm also part of a facebook readathon of the conflict of the ages series and I've read the first three chapters of Patriarchs and Prophets so far (we're reading a page a day).

School starts Wednesday, however, and then my life will be crazy again. I just have to prioritize things that I haven't made a priority before (exercise and Bible study, especially). I do have a goal weight, too, by the way: 125 lbs. It would be fantastic to lose the 15 lbs I have to go. It might be a bit hard for me to do in a year, but I'm going to try. As long as I don't have to try too hard. :)

No comments: