Sunday, January 31, 2010

exercise road block

Friday was day 5 for my 5K training, but it snowed. Since it was a snow day, I decided I didn't need to exercise (even though I could have gotten on a treadmill in our apartment complex). I was supposed to go hiking yesterday, but that didn't work out either, and now most of today has gone by without me getting my exercise. Now I have homework to do (which I'm putting off by posting this blog), and a birthday party to go to tonight. I'm still motivated to get back out there tomorrow, but what about today? How do I fit it in? I'm going to try to finish up my homework really fast, then hopefully at least get on the treadmill before the party tonight. We'll see. Otherwise, I won't let this minor setback keep me from exercising this coming week. Here's to keepin' on keepin' on.

No comments: