Thursday, June 25, 2009

Neil Gaiman's American Gods

American Gods American Gods by Neil Gaiman


My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars
Neil Gaiman is crazy! I enjoyed reading this book for its vivid descriptions and crazy premise. I was left wondering what was going on the whole way through (and only got most of the answers to my questions by the end). The characters are all crazy (sorry, this is just the best word I can use to describe a lot of this book), and there was a little too much sex (and none of it was sex between two people who love each other). I really liked the way the plot panned out, though. The main character grows and changes, the bad guys get their due, and yet a mystery still hangs around what actually happens/happened/will happen. A very entertaining read.


View all my reviews.

No comments: