Monday, September 6, 2010

Beginning of School

Now school is beginning and I'm having fun getting to know my students and helping them learn to write better. So far it is a fun experience. I have all the confidence in the world that my students will do a great job this semester. I'm also excited that it is Labor Day and I'm "off" from work and school. Of course, this just means it's a day to get caught up on planning for classes and doing my own homework (Romantic British Lit and Shakespeare), but at least I get to enjoy the beautiful weather and the breeze blowing through the open windows of my house.

I went for a 12 mile bike ride yesterday! I'm pretty excited that I was able to accomplish it, but it was rough. Luckily it was a beautiful morning (57 degrees, apparently), so it was a nice ride. There weren't too many hills to climb, either, so that was good. Unfortunately, I'm always at the back of the pack. I'm going to blame it on being pregnant. Pregnant women get tired more easily, so that's my excuse. :) This morning we enjoyed the weather by going to Rembrant's and eating on the patio. I really enjoyed that! Too bad the hot weather is coming back tomorrow. I could get used to this!

No comments: