Friday, October 24, 2008

Rainy (not lazy) afternoon

It seems strange that I have more energy today even though it's raining outside. I guess it's probably because I only worked till noon today, plus I went and exercised. I got to work on my favorite muscle group: arms. I love lifting weights (granted they're really light weights). It just makes me feel like I'm doing something positive for my strength and my body composition. Working on my arms makes me feel strong! We also worked our abs out today. That's great for making me feel slimmer. I don't know if I'll ever look slimmer, but at least I can have more self confidence. Even though it's raining, I'm not going to just curl up with a book (even though I would really love to). Instead I'm going to clean house. I hope to make our home inviting for Ryan to come home to. There's nothing worse than coming home to a messy house. Speaking of which, I'm going to end this now, put on some Christmas music (I know, I shouldn't start that yet, but I'm gonna!), light a cinnamon candle, and get started with dishes! Wish me luck!

No comments: