Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Lazy afternoon

Do you ever have those afternoons after work when you just don't feel like doing anything? I keep telling myself to do the dishes, but I don't really want to, so I created this blog instead. It will give me a place to say anything I want to say (and another excuse to waste time, which I don't really need).
I'm so excited about the turn of the weather. Sure, it's a little cold when I go to work, but I love the smells in the air and the chilly breeze coming through my windows. Millie (my cat) is outside crying at the birds. She can only sit on our 2nd story porch, so the birds are safe. Alfred (cat 2) is more afraid of the outdoors than Millie, and runs back inside at any unfamiliar sound. I have a cinnamon candle burning, too, which makes the day even nicer. Maybe now I'll get up and accomplish something.
Ciao!

1 comment:

Don Glass said...

Loved your "blog" and pic--your profile fits you to a "t" in our opinion. Now we will need to learn some "blogging lingo"--perhaps you can help us with that?

Ciao to you
Grands